Corona Virus Delivery Policy:
We try to deliver to all address in Dublin within 2 days of order. Deliveries are completed between 10:30AM and 10PM depending on location. To allow contactless delivery, we will call you when your delivery is on your doorstep, please include the recipient’s number with your order and notify them that they will be receiving a delivery.
Delivery is available nationwide anywhere on the island Ireland. Our deliveries are handled in partnership with Fastway Couriers, we endeavour to process your order as speedily as possible, although we try to keep our online stock up to date, but are sometimes constrained by stock availability, large quantities of certain items, orders with a large variety of items, and some of our more unusual products (if again available) can have a lead in time of up to five working days, if your order is for a specific occasion please order in good time and let us know at the checkout comment box and we will try and fulfil your requirements.
Can’t find something
If you can’t find what you are searching for please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 8372857 and we will try to source what you are looking for.
At Christmas and busy times of the year, please allow extra-time for your order to arrive.
Cut Off Times for pre-Christmas delivery:
Ireland: Midnight Saturday 19th December 2020
Northern Ireland : Midnight Friday 11th December 2020
We will continue to take orders after these times and get them out as quickly as possible but we cannot make any guarantees.
Week-end deliveries in the Greater Dublin area, catering for parties etc.. can be organised by prior arrangement.
Delivery is €10 for orders under €50 in Dublin and €22 for orders under €100 in the rest of Ireland. FREE DELIVERY for orders over €50 within Dublin and over €100 on the rest of the Island of Ireland.
- Although we will do our utmost to deliver your order promptly and to your requirements, we cannot guarantee a delivery on any specific day or time.
- When you place an order you will receive an initial email from us confirming receipt of your order. We will start to assemble your order as quickly as possible and once your order has been picked you will receive a second email confirming that it is ready to be dispatched or collected.
- Deliveries should be received within two working days from processing(unless a lead time on ordering suggests otherwise). Please contact us if you have not received your order within three working days of dispatch notification and we will track it for you.
- An adult over eighteen years of age must be present to take delivery and sign for it. If no one is home at the time of delivery a slip will be left with the courier’s contact number on it for you to arrange a convenient time to receive or collect the order. Please note we are unable to arrange for the courier to deliver your order outside business hours. If you think you (or the recipient) won’t be home to accept the order you can choose to have it delivered to a business address.
- IT IS MANDATORY THAT A CONTACT NUMBER IS PROVIDED FOR ALL DELIVERY ADDRESSES.
- Please check your order before signing for it, if there are any obvious signs of damage, damp boxes or the dreaded sound of broken glass, please notify us as soon as possible and please REFUSE the delivery and return it with the courier. As soon as you notify us we can organise a replacement free of charge.
Please order in good time, especially at busy times of the year.