We strive to deliver to all addresses within 5 working days of order. Deliveries are completed between 10:30AM and 10PM depending on location Monday to Friday. If you are ordering for delivery to someone else please include the recipient’s mobile number with your order and we will notify them that they will be receiving a delivery.
In Dublin, if you place your order before 12:30pm on a Friday, depending on stock availability, we will ensure you have your order for the weekend.
Delivery is available nationwide anywhere on the island of Ireland. Our deliveries are handled in partnership with Grab and An Post. We endeavour to process your order as speedily as possible, although we try to keep our online stock up to date, we are sometimes constrained by stock availability and will contact you directly if this happens. When placing an order for large quantities of certain items, orders with a large variety of items, and some of our more unusual products (if available) there can be a lead in time of up to five working days. If your order is for a specific occasion please order in good time and let us know at the checkout comment box and we will try and fulfil your requirements.
Can’t find something
If you can’t find what you are searching for please email email@example.com or call 01 8372857 and we will try to source what you are looking for.
At Christmas and busy times of the year, please allow extra-time for your order to arrive.
Cut Off Times for pre-Christmas delivery:
Dublin: 12pm Thursday 22th December 2022 (depending on stock availability)
Rest of Ireland: 12pm Monday 19th December 2022 (depending on stock availability)
We will continue to take orders after these times and get them out as quickly as possible but we cannot make any guarantees.
Weekend deliveries in the Greater Dublin area can be organised by prior arrangement.
Delivery is free for orders over €100 nationwide. Delivery is €5 for any orders under €100.
- Although we will do our utmost to deliver your order to your requirements, we cannot guarantee a delivery on any specific day or time.
- When you place an order you will receive an initial email from us confirming receipt of your order. We will start to assemble your order as quickly as possible and once your order has been picked you will receive a second email confirming that it is ready to be dispatched or collected.
- Dublin: Our Delivery partner Grab will notify you of your order’s status.
- Rest of Ireland: Our delivery partners Grab and An Post will notify you of your order’s status.
- Deliveries should be received within five working days from processing (unless a lead time on ordering suggests otherwise). Please contact us if you have not received your order within five working days of dispatch notification.
- An adult over eighteen years of age must be present to take delivery and sign for it. If no one is home at the time of delivery our delivery partner will contact you.
- IT IS MANDATORY THAT A MOBILE NUMBER IS PROVIDED FOR ALL DELIVERY ADDRESSES.
- Please check your order before signing for it, if there are any obvious signs of damage, damp boxes or the dreaded sound of broken glass, please notify us as soon as possible and please REFUSE the delivery and return it with the courier. As soon as you notify us we can organise a replacement free of charge.
Please order in good time, especially at busy times of the year.