This wine is intense garnet red in colour. Very interesting on the nose, with wild fruit, balsamic, milk, toasty oak and toffee aromas. It’s fleshy and balanced. It has a complex and impeccable balance, with a persistent and aromatic aftertaste.
Orben is an exciting estate in Rioja Alavesa from the same team behind Izadi, established with the aim of producing a single estate Rioja that rivals the best of the region. The Antón family owns 75% of the property, with the remaining 25% being split between 50 of Spain’s top restaurants – all friends of the family who share a common passion for fine food and wine.
Out of stock
Mon – Wed 8am – 8pm
Thu – Fri 8am – 9pm
Sat 9am – 9pm
Sun & Bank Hol
9am – 8pm
Alcohol sold from
10:30am Mon – Sat & Bank Hols
117 Philipsburgh Avenue,
Call: (01) 837 2857
Click on the different category headings to find out more. You can also change some of your preferences. Note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our websites and the services we are able to offer.
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features.
We provide you with a list of stored cookies on your computer in our domain so you can check what we stored. Due to security reasons we are not able to show or modify cookies from other domains. You can check these in your browser security settings.
We also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps, and external Video providers. Since these providers may collect personal data like your IP address we allow you to block them here. Please be aware that this might heavily reduce the functionality and appearance of our site. Changes will take effect once you reload the page.
Google Webfont Settings:
Google Map Settings:
Google reCaptcha Settings:
Vimeo and Youtube video embeds:
Next Day delivery on all orders placed before midnight (Dublin Only). Order and collect on the same day as long as we are open! If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org Dismiss